Little Boy Blue

SAM_1428

Last week some good friends of mine gave me a wonderful Baby Shower.  I was surprised at how many actually came and it made me feel very special.  There was yummy food and some very special sugar cookies made with Star Wars cookie cutters.  My friends agreed it was totally me!
Ella wanted to come so badly and part of me really wanted to let her be a part of it but I decided I'd let her reopen the gifts when I got home.  She was especially happy to see that she could have the balloons...she decided that 2 were for her and the other one was for the baby.

SAM_1414

SAM_1413

SAM_1405

SAM_1417

SAM_1423

SAM_1421

SAM_1420

SAM_1422

SAM_1424

SAM_1425

SAM_1426

SAM_1427


2 comments:

Brimhalls said...

Congrats! I didn't know you were having a boy! They are oh, so very different from girls. . .

But very wonderful too! :) I like them so much I had 4.

alane said...

It just makes me wanna cry...cuz I wanted to be there and cuz I am JUST SO EXCITED TO MEET BABY BOY!!!