One Lucky Little Girl

Ella had many more birthday surprises...

On her actual birthday she had Ballet Practice so we took some cupcakes to share with the other ballerinas and the girls performed a little dance.

  Ella was the only one that sang.  The video is awesome.

IMG_4841

IMG_4860

IMG_4865

IMG_4869

IMG_4873

She requested Pizza for dinner.  Then once we got home it was time for cake and one last special present.  She got a Sweet Kid Camera for her birthday and let me tell you she took pictures of everything.  We also got to Skype with some of Steve’s family in Utah!

IMG_4874IMG_4878

IMG_4881IMG_4884IMG_4885

IMG_4886

IMG_4892

IMG_4893IMG_4902

IMG_4907-2IMG_4906

DC0114DC0056DC0030DC0085

DC0205DC0152DC0006DC0066DC0257DC0212DC0208DC0171

But what more could happen?

She got some special visitors from Kentucky!

My family drove in to spend the week with us and it was a blast.  Ella had summer school so my parents each got to take and pick her up.  Picking up is always the best because Ella wants to show off all the fun things she has learned at Miss Patti’s.  My mom, dad and sisters took Ella “school clothes shopping” at Macy’s and Nordstrom’s and let me tell you, if only they had that jacket in my size!  They very best was spending time with everyone.

Ella was still in full photo mode: She really likes taking photos of feet!

DC0320DC0433

DC0471DC0430DC0415DC0302

DC0406DC0396

IMG_4912-Edit

IMG_4942

Erin got some Blue fingers!

IMG_4914-Edit

IMG_4934-Edit-Edit

IMG_4943

I think Ella’s birthday week was a big success!

It’s funny how fast and easy you fall back into place with your family (and yes I fall back into being a bit of a bossy pants, but not too much I hope).  We (my mom, Ella and dad) planted flowers and Ella was very excited about that…I mostly just stood around and watched.  They did so many home improvements for us and it was/is such a blessing.  I cried before and after they left and can’t wait to see them soon.  I’m so lucky to have been born into a such a great home.  Love you!

2 comments:

nernin said...

It was so much fun being with you three that week! Can't wait for all the fun in a few weeks with the four of you! Ella's cake rocked. Thanks for posting! Love you!

alane said...

what a pretty little buzzing thing!