This year Ella has been super excited for her birthday. She told us she didn’t just want any old party, she wanted a surprise party…with friends and gifts and decorations and balloons and a cake and…we were quick to tell her that she couldn’t tell us what to do because it was a surprise. So Steve and I devised a plan and came up with the perfect idea…We would do a surprise Ballet Party at the Studio. The only thing she was allowed to do was give us the names of her very closest friends and that was it. The party package included a Cold Stone cake, punch and paper supplies but I had to got out and get just a few more things to “decorate".” I made each girl a pom pom wand, princess sucker and goodie bag. Here is the invitation we sent out:
I was even able to customized the cake with a princess/ballet theme. I snuck off to the Studio early and it was Steve’s job to get Ella there. He told Ella I was going to a party and then he told her that they needed to stop by somewhere.
Unfortunately, Ella saw my car in the parking lot but she still had no idea!
(Here she is when she first walked in) All she could do was smile when her friends yelled Surprise!
We were also able to get Ella’s actual Ballet instructor to oversee the Ballet portion of the party. ![]()
![]()
![]()
I had snuck her ballet clothes with me and got her dressed “super fast” then off she went!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
She had so much she even managed to rip her tights!
She couldn’t stop smiling!!!'
3 comments:
The look on Ella's face is priceless! Happy Birthday!
what a fun surprise....how lucky is Ella to have such great parents! She is such a cutie!!!
Awwwwww......How Precious!!!
Post a Comment