Lets Go BACK

Time to back track a little…

Our July started out pretty great thanks to this guyIMG_4440

Happy Birthday to an amazing husband, father and friend!  You are everything to me and Ella.

We have really enjoyed going to Breckenridge the past few years to celebrate Steve’s birthday and some fireworks.

We played, we walked, ate pie, saw the parade, Ella went on her first ever horse drawn carriage ride, and we ate some amazing food!

IMG_4411

IMG_4415

Pizza Yum!

IMG_4417

IMG_4420 IMG_4427

This little girl had a blast!

IMG_4430 

IMG_4431

IMG_4432

IMG_4443

Then it was time for the gondola!  or as Ella says “gongala”

IMG_4447

IMG_4459 IMG_4464

Major highlight: Panning for Rocks and Gold!

IMG_4461

IMG_4468

IMG_4486

IMG_4491

IMG_4500

IMG_4505 IMG_4506

IMG_4523

IMG_4525

IMG_4527

IMG_4607

IMG_4609

The Parade was a blast and I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many cyclists in one place and in person.  They just kept coming and coming and coming.  But this guy was our favorite.

IMG_4612

IMG_4613

IMG_4614

IMG_4616

IMG_4623

Then it was time to run through the water hose.

IMG_4655

IMG_4656

IMG_4659

IMG_4673

IMG_4690

IMG_4695

IMG_4696

IMG_4697

IMG_4699

Thanks Breckenridge, next time we see you we will have grown by one!

“Photos taken by Steve and Meredith”

1 comment:

alane said...

I love this POST!! Made me feel like I was there with you...such great pics...and that little girl is one lucky and cute kid!