Ella with a camera and B-day Sweets!

After Steve’s parents left I got a cold, it had already been coming on but I think the adrenaline is what got me through the weekend.  Most of that due to the fact I was teaching a class on that Sunday…so I made it through until the next day.  I was sick, lost my voice, got pink eye so I canceled everything I had planned or scheduled to that week except get my glucose done (I passed!) and go to Steve’s work party.  This party was really important to me, want to know why?  I’ll tell you anyway, I needed a date night.

SAM_1395

(Me all cleaned up)

I needed to get out of the house and look cute.  I had a black dress from Target and some swanky shoes (yes my feet did swell and they hurt) but the pain was worth it, kind of.  Turns out the party was fun, even though I could barely talk and there wasn’t much to eat..I love food you know.  That night we let Ella look at our small camera and take a few pics.  Pretty good I’d say.

SAM_1396-Edit

SAM_1397

Smile Daddy!  I really like this photo of him.

Then the next big event, my B-day!

My family is so sweet to me.  I got a fancy purse, some spending money, got a gift card, got to talk to my family and Steve went all out by surprising me with this…

IMG_4366

IMG_4343

IMG_4375

and a little party with friends, he even did all the calling.

IMG_4385-Edit

Ella and Daddy got me this sweet Barbie Shirt…and a pokemon one too!

Next Up!  More B-day fun and Breckenridge…

Stay Tuned

2 comments:

alane said...

wow you are a pretty baby mama! And that guy you are married to-not so shabby. AND I love the heels...you are so cute!

Rachel said...

Yay! Ella is taking after her mommy with that camera... and that cake is awesome! I'm glad it was a great day! You deserve it!