Time to Party Some More

Our Easter Weekend started off going to wedding for one of Steve's coworkers.  Let's just say our little lady had a blast.  She danced the night away and Thomas had been awake for a new record of 4 hours.  Poor guy, he was great, didn't cry but was totally in a trance.  I was even asked if he ever smiled.  Truly he does.

The bride has a 4 yr. old daughter.  We thought it would be nice for Ella to take her a little gift.  Ella danced and played with her and two other little girls.





Ella and all the little girls loved dancing with the bride!









Super fun evening and the kids slept all the way home.

3 comments:

nernin said...

Great post! Glad you all had fun.

alane said...

Such a fun occasion. FUn to see everyone dancing and all dressed up. Wish I coulda been there!

alane said...

OKAY THAT DANCING IS FAMOUS!!! but I admit that watching little guy on daddy's lap-so sweet! And that Ella is quite the dancer....whew!