We thought it would be nice to go on a picnic and take the kids to the park. Last time Thomas had been to the park he was just a month old, what a difference 7 months makes. He can sit, roll over, craw, blow rasberries, say dada, mama and "a-da" (this is when he is mad, we think he's talking to me and Steve). It makes me so happy to see him growing so well but I'd be lying if I didn't say it makes me sad too. Time is moving too fast. My sweet boy and sweet girl make life so wonderful.
I had a picnic basket from a long time ago and Chef Steve made some yummy sandwiches complete with drinks, and dessert.
No picnic is complete without some Rainbow Twizzlers
Time to Play!
This boy loves the swings!
A wonderful afternoon!
























1 comment:
just what I needed on this Monday afternoon. Looks like a great day! And Steven, you look quite handsome in plaid!
Post a Comment