A bit of Ham and What, No Turkey!

November feels like a blur…here is a recap

Thomas is a Jedi

SAM_1884

Ella has been making crowns..good thing this Jedi doesn’t mind

SAM_1881

Ella had a feast at school with a little program

SAM_1874SAM_1870

SAM_1877SAM_1876

SAM_1875

Enjoying some vacation…

We’ve made these cookies a lot the past few years…so good and you can eat the batter.SAM_1895

SAM_1892

Ella glued paper to some clothespins, we will hang them up and use to display Christmas Cards.  Great craft for this little one.

SAM_1885SAM_1888SAM_1886SAM_1891SAM_1890

The past few years we go to our friends house for Thanksgiving but this year it was just our little family and it was wonderful.  Only problem…I’ve never had to make the Turkey and honestly I didn’t want to deal with it so we got a Ham.  Thanksgiving came and Ella asked about the Turkey.  I told her we were having Ham, to which she replied, “What! no Turkey.”  She was a little disappointed.  Rest assured, after I told my folks about this my dad promised me I could make the Turkey for Christmas, uh oh!

IMG_6863IMG_6862IMG_6865

I did however make a yummy Derby Pie.  Not as good as the ones from back home but still pretty darn good.  Pecans and Chocolate Chips…YUM!  And we got some amazing rolls from Lion House.  The next night Steve made peach cobbler…so Good!IMG_6861

No Turkey!  Poor Thomas.

Play time and off to bed!  Hope your Turkey Day was Great! IMG_6870IMG_6871

IMG_6872

IMG_6873IMG_6874-2

1 comment:

alane said...

That first shot of baby sleeping is so sweet! And your meal looks so yummy...and Ella at school looks so grown up.
Thanks for the baby fix!!