I’ve been trying and trying to get the perfect shot of Thomas smiling. Waking up to his smile is one of the very best things of my day and lately he has been smiling more and more. In addition he loves his bouncy chair and play mat. It was so fun watching him today as he tried and did hit the little toys that hang down. I decided today was a good day to capture that lovely smile. Funny though, as soon as he sees the camera he starts to swat at it, so after many attempts I thought it best to enlist the help of big Sister and get photos of both of the kids together. As many of you with small children know…it’s hard to get them to look at you, let alone stay still, even harder is Ella trying all a variety of smiles and Thomas not quite sure what to do. But as you can see each shot really is perfect!
you are right...everyone of those shots are SWEET!! And I can kinda see dimples there on that cutie boy. With or without, he is so stinkin cute. And his sister is the original cute!
1 comment:
you are right...everyone of those shots are SWEET!! And I can kinda see dimples there on that cutie boy. With or without, he is so stinkin cute. And his sister is the original cute!
Post a Comment