Halloween Weekend

This year Ella was Quorra from Tron Legacy, one of our favorite movies.  Putting the costume together was no small task and Steve did a fantastic job, no glow sticks here…her glow was electric and a big hit.

SAM_1775

I got the chance to help out during the classroom party, it was so fun to see her having fun with her friends.SAM_1793-Edit-2

This little boy didn’t know what Tron was, his mother told me he picked the costume because it had a cool disc.SAM_1785SAM_1784-2

The next day was the Ward Halloween Party.  My family had given me a mickey mouse outfit for Thomas and I knew it would make the perfect costume, but of course I had to match.

IMG_6280

IMG_6321

Here is Steve as Steve.

IMG_6302IMG_6277-EditIMG_6322-Edit

On Sunday I had to take some photos of the cutest little boy EVER!  I thought he looked pretty dapper next to his daddy and with his little orange hat.IMG_6383IMG_6364-2IMG_6357IMG_6351

IMG_6342-Edit-2

IMG_6339

2 comments:

alane said...

That Ella looks so authentic!!! I love that pose!! And that outfit of the baby and Meredith is darling!
Thomas does look dapper in his long pants and tie!!! And then daddy and son look so sweet together! Thanks for such great post.

Brimhalls said...

Super cute! I LOVE you and Thomas's matching outfits! And his white shirt with a tie. How fun!