KY Comes to Town

Thanks to some frequent flyer miles about to expire we were able to fly my dad out for the baby blessing.DSC00025

Ella didn’t want me to go alone to the airport so she got herself gussied up, complete with princess crown and wand to pick up Umpa.

DSC00026

DSC00036

IMG_6239

IMG_6231

IMG_6224-2

IMG_6219-2

IMG_6214-2DSC00080

Auntie Erin made some cute hats for the kids and as you can see Thomas is pretty excited, he couldn’t contain himself.

IMG_6257-2

Thank you daddy for coming out, it was great!

I always get weepy when one of my family has to leave and this time was no exception, although it made it easier to know I’ll be with them for the holidays.  I love my family and wish I lived closer but happy to know I won’t live any farther away.  Thank goodness the plane rides from Denver are only a few short hours.  Also very special is that I made sure to wear the pearl necklace my mom gave me when Gabriella was blessed, so in a small way they were all here with me.  

majakey

1 comment:

nernin said...

This post made Mom and Dad smile. We miss you!!!