The Best Big Sister

When I was pregnant Ella wasn’t super interested in the baby, although every night in her prayers she always asked Heavenly Father to please “bless the baby” that’s how I knew she cared.  Once he was born Ella was pretty interested but now she is like a little mommy.  She can’t wait for his “wake” time so she can play with him.  She will take the pee pee diapers to the trash, find the binkies and do pretty much anything else we ask of her except touch the poopy diapers (smart girl).  Ella has been such a big help to me and I just love her to pieces.  As I was singing “you are my sunshine” to Thomas, Ella stopped me at the part that goes “my only sunshine” and said “Not your only.”  So true…Ella and Thomas you are my sunshine.

SAM_1633

SAM_1635

SAM_1656

SAM_1662

SAM_1717IMG_6046

1 comment:

alane said...

that is the sweetest post...I am so proud of Ella. She is amazing. Really. AMAZING.