Brown Palace

April:



IMG_3524


Steve won a free night at the Brown Palace. It’s a must see in Denver, rich in history and very old. My good friend was able to let Ella spend the night at her house so Steve and I could escape for a day.

IMG_3544



IMG_3535



IMG_3543

There are at least 3 different restaurants in the hotel so after dinner I got hungry…again, and we decided to get dessert sent up to our room.

IMG_3527

We also got free Valet Parking and Breakfast!

IMG_3541



IMG_3540

I’m starting to hate going out in public because I’m sure to do at least one really silly/stupid thing. Sure enough I didn’t disappoint. Unfortunately this little morsel was compliments of the chef and while I was picking up the spoon I managed to flip it across the table and have it land in the floor. Very Classy! Meredith=clumsy Pregnant Meredith=very clumsy

But Steve assures me it was pretty tasty, so I’ll just have to take his word for it.

IMG_3545-2

There are way too many pictures of pregnant me these days, in fact I think there are just a handful of me 5 yrs. ago with Ella but alas here are some photos of the happy couple. It was really fantastic and thanks to my husband for such a neat and free escape.

IMG_3546

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Looks like fun! Don't worry about clumsy though... Pregnant Meredith = Cute Meredith!