A Steve and Meredith Production "2nd Edition"

me and steve

We are thrilled to announce there will be another little person coming to our family. To quote Steve from the first time around, "We're very excited, though both terrified as well." (Jan 2006)

SAM_1251

It has been 5 yrs. and everything is new and scary and exciting. This is truly a miracle for our family. Only the closest of family and some dear friends know about the journey we have been on these past 3 yrs. to have another child. It is important for me to record for posterity's sake how dedicated we were/are to making this happen. Steven is the most loving person I know. We have learned that the Lord's Plan for each of us is individualized, to have faith and hold on. Even if we weren't having a baby I know I would feel the same and things would be okay. We are thankful to Heavenly Father for helping us and I want this child to know how loved and wanted it is and that this journey has strengthened us and our family.

baby photo

(very early photo of Baby)

slieghts 171

5 comments:

alane said...

I LOVE THIS POST!!! You made me cry with joy....and so very grateful for this miracle.
(AND FOR ANOTHER CUTE AMAZING GRANDBABY!!!)

Alicia said...

So so so happy about this...and love that you've "gone public"!

We'll continue to pray for that sweet baby, even after he/she arrives... To be honest, I need the prayers now more than I did when I was pregnant! Keeping a small person alive can be a lot of work!:)

We love you guys, and wish we lived closer!

Lisa said...

I'm so incredibly happy for you guys! Any baby that has been so long hoped and prayed for is bound to be a very special. And ditto to Alicia's comment that I wish I lived closer!

Rebecca Barlow said...

Congratulations!!!! I couldn't be more happy for you! Next time you guys go to San Diego give us a call and we will join you - it's not that far for us. That would be so much fun!

Brimhalls said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Good luck during the pregnancy. Ella will be such a great big sister. You guys will continue to be fabulous parents. I am still hoping that Gideon will end up marrying Ella. :)