San Diego Temple

After we left the Zoo we checked into a fun hotel close by the airport.  Think retro, mod, fun.  We even had a little friend to welcome us in our room!

IMG_3319

Jaws!  There he was in his fish bowl mounted on the wall.  Ella loved it!  We had our own private balcony, so I got my little model to pose for some pictures.  Hark! The many faces of Gabriella.

IMG_3324IMG_3328IMG_3333IMG_3331IMG_3335IMG_3336IMG_3339IMG_3343IMG_3344

Unfortunately for me the hotel had a fabulous restaurant and night life, so while Steve and Ella slept I was wide awake.  I have a wonderful husband, Steve offered to find us a new place for our last two nights so I could get some sleep.

The next day we checked out and made our way to the Temple.  We needed a rest day in-between the Zoo and Legoland.  As you drive along BOOM! there is the temple, right smack next to the interstate.  It was a lot like seeing the D.C Temple and it was huge.  We met some very nice people at the temple.  I was able to take some photos for two friends and a family that had stopped by to visit just like us.

Steve took some gorgeous photos and I got some fun shots of Ella. 

IMG_3394-EditIMG_3350IMG_3360IMG_3403IMG_3413 IMG_3374IMG_3420IMG_3423

IMG_3395-Edit-3IMG_3408IMG_3426-2IMG_3429

1 comment:

alane said...

what a wonderful trip! Those pics of the temple are amazing....thanks for sharing that sweet little blonde with us.