Six years has flown by and my little baby has turned into a little lady.
July has been a busy month so far but before I blog about anything else I wanted to share some photos from Ella's birthday. The day started with playing in the Park, Ballet and her favorite Chinese restaurant for lunch. This girls loves Sweet and Sour Chicken. For dinner I took her out for a mommy/daughter date at Red Robin.


I think she had a great day! I spent a lot of time on this....
Darn you Pinterest, making me think I can actually pull this off...and I sort of did. Don't look too close though. Ella really wanted a rainbow party so here she is with her rainbow cake!
Ella loves the new My Little Pony, you know the one from the Hub. My sisters introduced her to it and she's hooked. She even used her b-day money to get Princess Celestia and got a sweet remote car from Mamie. Ella is in Pony Heaven!
She got sweet cards and gifts from Oma, Umpah, Lauren and Erin. More b-day money, clothes, stickers, and her new favorite movie A Dolphin Tale. Steve and I tried really hard to surprise Ella with a few things we hoped she'd like. One person she loves is Taylor Swift. I really don't remember how it started but ever since Steve took Ella to her concert Ella says her dream is to sing with her someday. I think that is a lovely dream. So anyway, when we walk around the mall Ella asks every time to smell Taylor's perfume so now she has her own, but only mommy or daddy can spray it (Ella can get a little spray happy). I found the sweetest little figurines, even one in rainbow and the other is holding a perfume bottle, how perfect is that? And finally we love using our Kinect and Steve got Ella her very own dance game.
And if that wasn't enough a few days later we let Ella have a little painting pottery party with a few of her classmates Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!














2 comments:
what a sweet post! and the cake??? WOWZA...you did a great job...wahoo.
you have such a way of capturing her sweet countenance. Thanks for that.
love you
The cake turned out great!!
Post a Comment