Summer can be a bit crazy, we have Mother’s day, Father’s Day, My Birthday, Dad’s Birthday, Steve’s Birthday, Ella’s Birthday and then just a few weeks later THOMAS! There is also a few sibling Birthday’s in there too! We love to party!
5280…that’s Denver! I am going to try to blog 5,280 meaningful things with a purpose. Wow, that’s a lot so maybe I’ll aim low and start with a thought, a moment I want to remember.
“Enjoy the moment, they are fleeting and fly by in a second”…here is our Father’s Day edition
So glad for this moment of messy faces and Smiles (and teeth),
a moment of SIBLINGS!
I moment to CELEBRATE FATHERS and eat PIE!
A moment to sit back, have your cake and eat it too!
A moment of true happiness!
Okay, there is 1-5…only 5,275 to go, give or take.
1 comment:
well, I am gonna celebrate 4 REALLY great people at your house! Here's to the great days that you were all born. What GREAT things came from that!
LOVE YOU ALL! (ok that little one with toofers sticking out, just melts me...)
Post a Comment