Baby Food: A Story In Photos

I thought the family would enjoy these photos of Thomas chowing down!  He is almost 6 months and I finally caved and decided it was time to try some rice cereal.  He loved it and gulped it down like a pro.

Likes his bottleIMG_8087

Likes cerealIMG_8096

In the middle of the feeding I realized I had some awesome accessories that needed to be tried out thanks to some Christmas Elves. To boldly eat and spit up!

Loves his Star Trek feederIMG_8099

Still likes his bottleIMG_8085

Still likes Cereal

IMG_8104IMG_8105IMG_8106-Edit

Today’s Adventure:

Give me some food!

IMG_8230

IMG_8233

Yummy Cereal!IMG_8241IMG_8242IMG_8243IMG_8247IMG_8255IMG_8256

IMG_8259

later: we tried BananasIMG_8264IMG_8266IMG_8269

Not so sure about this.  We will give bananas another try tomorrow.IMG_8270IMG_8272

ta da

2 comments:

alane said...

LOVED this one! Felt like I was right there...but no mess to clean up. HE IS SUCH A DOLL!

nernin said...

I am not sure about the bananas either.....they taste best peeled...not mushy!
Looking forward to when he is introduced to chocolate chip cookies, yum!