A great visit!

I am way behind on blogging but I wanted to make sure I got these pics up for Ella’s Utah family!

We were excited to get a visit from Mamie and Grandpa.  They flew in for a short weekend visit but we were sure to pack if full.

Ella did some showing off, singing and dancing…more singing and keep Mamie very busy in her room.

IMG_3848

IMG_3851

IMG_3850

IMG_3853
Then there was some fun iPad bonding time with a bit of shopping tacked on.

IMG_3854

IMG_3859-2

IMG_3866-2

And before we knew it they were off!  Till next time!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Looks like it was a fun visit! LOVE your photography...especially the pic of my folks with Ella and Steven. Super cute, but would be even cuter with an adorable Meredith thrown in :)

alane said...

Oh man, Mamie needs to come back...it was way too short! BUt I loved every minute...ok, except the part when I couln't find WALDO in that picture-but no worries ELLA found him!
We had such a great time...thanks!