The Nutcracker


I think I might be one of those moms, you know the ones who want to be involved in every little thing and who vicariously lives through her child. Well maybe I'm not that bad but I've been so excited for today.
First off, Ella has been in Ballet for a little while now and seems to really love it. We decided to sign her up for The Nutcracker and tonight was her performance. There have been many, many practices and today we spent a majority of our day at practices, finally resulting in the big performance. I am so proud of Ella. She has come a long way, she is listening better and for now has stopped chasing, tickling, and tackling. Ballerinas don't do such things we have been told and she has been working hard on it. For the past month she has been such a good listener and doing great. She is a sweet angel.
Ella, mommy and daddy are so proud of you and love you so much!










Amy and Kimberly came to see Ella dance



(here is Ella with her teacher Ms. Chris)

3 comments:

nernin said...

Glad Ella did great! She is growing up lovely and I look forward to seeing more photos of her at ballet.
Thanks for taking photos Meredith! I am a proud Aunt right now!

alane said...

What a darling little girl! That first pic took my breath away....so fabluous! And I love that you are so involved and present in all she does! She is so blessed to have you for her mother. (Her dad is not so bad either!)

Alicia said...

LOVE the pictures of that sweet little girl... Is there a way to make Denver and Lawrence closer without making the earth swallow Western Kansas (Brian has an uncle there, so we have to be careful!)??

BTW, I am so impressed with your photo editing! Teach me! :)