Changes

Recently, Meredith and Ella took a trip, and left me here to eat microwave burritos and pizza (ok, Meredith instructed me to eat better, but you know how that goes). At any rate, when Meredith goes away, I tend to undertake ambitious house projects. I tend to keep them a surprise as well, just in case I fail at them. Well, this trip, all projects were (mostly) successful. Here's a quick rundown.
In the bathroom, I painted the area around the skylight (and repainted the trim), retextured a portion of the ceiling and then repainted the entire ceiling.








Beyond that, I also put new trim around the bottom (though Meredith showed me that I missed a piece...stupid hidden piece). I also put a frame on top of the bathroom mirror, which I made from crown molding.












Other than that, I also installed new molding in a small area downstairs next to the dining area.






On the day that Meredith and Ella came home, house painters began to work on the exterior of our house. I'm sure Meredith would do a better job with this, but I just wanted to post a quick picture of the outside of the house. I still need to put the numbers up, but we're pretty happy with how it turned out.






2 comments:

Lisa said...

The house looks good Steve!

nernin said...

Great job Steve!!!!!!!!!!!!