My song for now

About a year ago I did this and I had such a great time!

While there, we had a night of just watching different cartoons set to music. One song I really liked was Shoot the Moon, but I had no idea who sang it until finally Steve found it on itunes. Of course it had to be some tweenie Disney band Jump5, but I still really liked the song, so much that it has become my anthem this year. A few months ago I found this on you tube, Ella loves it and yes she likes the Pokemon too.

Now when it plays in my car she says, "make it louder, make the pokemon song louder!"






"Live your life,
Everyday is something new
See the light, find yourself
Get your feet up off the ground
Take the hand that you're given
And shoot the moon"


And so this is what I'm trying to do: make each day count, see the light, and love what I have, and I do!


No comments: