Kissy Kissy, as Miss Piggy would say...Happy Valentine's Day
Gabriella is so fun. She is at the age where she wants to do everything "by herself," wants to help me clean, cook and craft. We made Valentines, and used them to decorate our small wall of hearts.
I decided that we could do better than the traditional Spaghetti we have almost every Sunday. This time I went to an Italian marketplace and got some yummy stuff. Pork tenderloin stuffed with pepperoni and mozzarella, garlic bread and of course some gelato for dessert. Thanks to target we had some Italian Soda to complete our meal.










4 comments:
Meredith, what a yummy looking dinner! That gelato made my mouth water...and it's early in the day for that. :)
Loved the pics of you guys. Miss you!
WOW, what a great effort at the Sleights! I hope that stuffed thing was as good as it looked!!
LOVE YOU
That dinner looks amazing! Wish we lived closer. Happy Valentines Day!
You are so creative Meredith!
Post a Comment