Today Ella Bella and I made some cookies! I'm not sure how they taste (the cookies taste good, and the frosting is so sweet I feel sick just licking the knife), but they sure look good. And it was lots of fun!


After we made the cookies, Ella requested that I take some more photos of her making silly faces. Enjoy!

4 comments:
Love these pictures!
Only wish I could've been there to help decorate cookies too! Glad to see that the pumpkin shaped cookies get their time to shine in Denver too :) We still have yet to make ours...
Love you and miss you guys,
Alicia
GOOD JOB DADDY AND ELLA!!! I am so proud and laughed out loud when you posted about frosting. You have NEVER liked it....I remember from when you were little.
GREAT JOB.
Hello Meredith!
It's nice to "meet" you! I'm your swap partner for the Christmas Stockings swap!
What a lovely family you have!
My e-mail is michela.c81@libero.it, please if you would get in touch with me when you have time, thanks!
Greetings from Italy! :)
Gosh those cookies look lovely and scrummy. Shall I pop the kettle on? Have you had a chance to contact your Christmas Stocking Swap swap partner by email yet? This is the one organised by Indigo Blue Designs because i can see that you are involved with another stocking swap too. i have visted your Etsy shop and I can see why. You have made alot ot these!
X
Post a Comment