A Slightly Spring Day


I am LOVING my camera...the lens makes all the difference and Gabriella is good at letting me practice my novice photography skills on her.
Here she is sporting a little dress I made for earlier that day.
Our poor little yard needs some work but never fear, Gabriella is here. She was so good to water the flowers and her favorite thing...collecting rocks. She was really upset when I wouldn't let her bring all the rocks in the house.


3 comments:

Alane said...

Your camera is doing a great job seeing the great shots you see...and well, such a cute model....and her new dress, I am so proud of you.
love Mamie

Brimhalls said...

You MADE that??!! It is darling-great job! Of course, the model is what makes it. :)

Leah said...

The dress is so cute. I wish I could make things like that. I guess I need a girl first or that would just be weird. LOL Ok I am done now.
You did a really good job, with the dress and the pictures.
~Leah